Maybe you’ve noticed some of the independent and assisted livings springing up around Utah county. The state of Utah has seen an increase in it’s overall population and although Utah is considered a “young” state, our senior population is growing at a fast pace.
According to a recent report published by The Utah Foundation:
- It’s estimated that by 2030 seniors in Utah will make up more than 13% of the state’s population. The majority of these seniors want to stay in their own homes.
- There are approximately 336,000 caregivers in Utah who provide 90% of the care for seniors. Less than 1% of caregivers use state or local support services.
- Transportation services for seniors are scarce.
Aspen’s mission is to help seniors in Utah live comfortably and independently in their own homes for as long as possible. We work hand in hand with family caregivers to provide quality care to seniors who want to stay at home.
Our services include:
- Caring companionship
- Help after hospital stay
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation, laundry, etc.
- Bathing and hygiene
- Transportation and errands
- Hospice care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Medication reminders
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Information and referral service
We are licensed, bonded and insured. We hire caregivers with strong family values who are committed to caring for seniors with love, compassion and skill.
Aspen Senior Care also has a transportation program for seniors – Aspen Senior Rides!
It’s convenient and simple – just call our office and schedule rides for any day and time. We provide door-to-door service in Utah Valley and charge just $25 per ride or errand up to one hour within 5 miles. We can pick up and drop off prescriptions or groceries as needed.
Aspen Senior Care wants to help seniors stay at home as long as they are comfortable and safe. We understand there’s no place like home and work hard to help our clients remain where they are happiest.
Here at Aspen Senior Care we value each and every one of our clients and their families! Each client is unique and we design our services to match their needs. If you are in need of assistance or have any questions about our services please give us a call at 801-224-5910 or visit our website at aspenseniorcare.com.