We specialize in helping seniors live at home longer.
Sometimes daily tasks become difficult for your loved one to accomplish and a loving and helping hand is all they need to maintain a good quality of life at home. Aspen Senior Care’s trusted professional caregivers offer non-medical services to help your loved one live comfortably in their own home for as long as they desire.
Here are the words of two of our clients:
- My mother’s caregiver helps her with bathing, feeding her breakfast, getting her dressed, making her bed, and doing her laundry. The caregiver also takes out the garbage and makes sure the kitchen is cleaned up. She does everything.
- My caregiver cares about me and takes care of me, then takes care of things around the house.
Our specific services include:
- Caring companionship
- Shower assistance
- Hygiene care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Errands and Transportation
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Respite and Hospice care
- Delivering peace of mind
- And much more
We give family caregivers the break they need!
Family caregivers work tirelessly each and every day to give the best care possible to their loved one. We at Aspen Senior Care know that while being a caregiver is one of the most rewarding callings, it can also be tiring and difficult at times. This is where our professional caregivers step in and provide respite care. Every hard-working caregiver deserves a break to accomplish their daily tasks, run errands, visit family and friends, or take a nap! We’re not taking over, we’re giving family caregivers a chance to take a much-needed break while their loved one follows their daily routine with our trusted professional caregivers.
- I can’t be there in the afternoon so the services allow someone to be with my mom when I can’t be.
- Having the services helps so that someone is with my mom while I’m at work, and the caregivers show compassion by the way that they talk to my mother. It shows a lot.
We take great care of our clients and our caregivers.
Gary Staples, Owner and Administrator, founded Aspen Senior Care over 13 years ago because he believed that seniors need the finest care during their final years of life. Our team here at Aspen Senior Care values that belief and works every day to ensure that belief stays true by having a great love and respect for the seniors we care for. We value our clients and our caregivers and want to ensure that not only are their needs met to their full expectation, but that they feel heard, loved, and appreciated each and every day.
- Aspen Senior Care is right on the mark. They check back and their people are professional and kind. I think they’re perfect.
- The services from Aspen Senior Care made me feel like my father was being cared for by people that truly care about him.
We have a reputation for delivering on our promises.
Aspen Senior Care values transparency and ensuring we are living up to our promises! We love what we do, and we hire only those we trust to care for those you love! We at Aspen Senior Care have a promise to each and every client that we work with to always:
- Be caregivers you can trust in every situation
- Give you the type of service that will make you want more
- Be professional in all that we do and treat you with love and respect
- Follow the care plan on every shift and document what is accomplished
You are very important to us and we always consider you our highest priority. So, each of us has made the above promise, and we have signed a poster-size version of it and displayed it in our offices as a reminder of our commitment to you. If for any reason you believe that we are not keeping our promise, please let us know immediately. After all, a promise is a promise.
We provide award-winning home care with loving, professional caregivers you can trust!
Aspen Senior Care is an award-winning option for those searching for caregivers devoted to providing the highest level of care, respect, love, and professionalism. Every year for the past eight years, Aspen Senior Care has received Best of Home Care – Provider of Choice from Home Care PulseⓇ, an independent third party company which interviews our clients and their family members regarding their experience with our company. This award means that we have received the highest customer satisfaction scores from our clients compared to other in-home care providers.
Aspen Senior Care was also voted #1 in the ‘Best of Homecare’ category for Daily Herald‘s – The Best of Utah Valley 2017 Readers Choice Awards. This will make 5 years in a row!
For more information, call our office at 801-224-5910