Our Aspen Home Care Club is all about helping seniors in their homes long-term. We know long-term care insurance is very expensive and is out of reach for many seniors; that’s why we created our home care club. Many aging seniors don’t need in-home care, but they want and need a trusted agency to check on them or their loved one regularly and be there when the needs do arise.
For only $48 per month you get the following benefits:
- Ten hours of free in-home respite care each year.
- Two complimentary local transportation trips each year.
- A monthly well-being check by phone from our office staff.
- A no-cost in-home wellness visit by a registered nurse annually.
- Two free days at Aspen Senior Day Center in Provo each year.
- A special discounted rate for in-home care services (up to $250).
- Free family caregiver coaching and consulting as requested.
These club benefits add up to over $1000 in savings each year.
These benefits are also a lot less expensive than long-term care insurance and much more helpful. And, there’s only ONE catch and that is that we require a one year club membership to start.